Monday 3 June 2013

14 briefs for phrases that end in "did"

Dear stenographers and Phoenix Theorists,

In my practice today, I stumbled upon a concept that shocked me. Okay, well, I might be exaggerating a little, but I did widen my eyes and drop my jaw. My heartbeat became noticeably faster. "What an outrage, I thought to myself. This isn't even in the Phoenix Theory Quick Reference Guide!" So today, I want to share with you, beloved colleagues, 14 phrase briefs for phrases that end with "did":

I did /KRW*F
he did /HAOE*F
she did /SHAOE*F
you did /KWROU*F
how did /HO*UF
that did /THA*F
these did /THAOE*F
they did /THAEU*F
this did /THEU*F
we did /WAOE*F
when did /WH*F
where did /WR*F
who did /WHAO*F

These are only the ones that should already exist in your personal dictionary. You might want to create more by defining them. If you do, be sure to share them generously with us in the comment section.

I wonder how many other concepts there are in Phoenix that are not advertised in the official reference guide...

I hope you found this useful. Please let me know how you are doing.

With love,

The Steno Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment